Book your tickets to the awards ceremony here. Places are limited and sold on a first come first served basis. Initially finalists will be given priority.
The ceremony takes place on the 5th October 2017 at Denbies Wine Estate, Surrey.
Full table and individual tickets are available.
What’s included in your ticket?
- Champagne Reception
- Luxury 3 Course Meal, detailed below
- Red and white wine on the table equivalent to 1/2 a bottle per person, wines listed below
- An amount will be placed behind the bar for soft drinks for those not drinking on a strictly first come first served basis
Evening attire – black tie preferred but not essential.
‘Posh’ Scotch Egg served with Vegetable Slaw, Homemade Piccalilli and Micro Leaves
Pan Fried Breast of Corn Fed Chicken with a Chestnut and Sage Stuffing served with Winter Greens, Pressed Potato and a Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce
Baked Vanilla Cheesecake, Individual Raspberry Puree and Vanilla Pod Cream
Tea, coffee & petit fours
Surrey Gold (NV) Delicate and fragrant off dry aromatic white wine.
Redlands (NV) Medium crimson red, this wine exhibits nuances of strawberry and red berry fruits with a hint of vanilla.
Soft drinks available behind the bar.
You will be asked for your dietary requirements after booking your tickets.
All accommodation can be booked directly with The Belfry.
Would your business like to sponsor a table? Take centre stage on the evening,
See the full list of finalists for the 2016 awards.
6.00pm Champagne Reception
6.45pm Seated for sumptuous 3 course meal
8pm Welcome address & awards ceremony
Carriages at midnight (or The Bel Air Night Club for those wishing to party!)
The Rural Business Awards Ceremony is being held at The Belfry Hotel and Resort, accommodation can be booked directly with The Belfry
Alternative hotels in the area
- Moxhull Hall – 1.7 Miles (3 Mins)
- The Old School House – 2.3 Miles (6 Mins)
- Lea Marston – 2.6 Miles (7 Mins)
- New Hall – 3.7 Miles (9 Mins)
- Premier Inn Birmingham North Sutton Coldfield – 4.3 miles (9 mins)
- Moor Hall – 5.7 Miles (10 Mins)
- Travelodge Castle Bromwich – 5.3 miles (12 mins)
- Holiday Inn Express Castle Bromwich – 6 miles (16 mins)
See what happened at last years event.
Twittering, Tweeting, Posting & Socialising – Follow Us