Videographer and Digital Content Creator
The Rural Business Awards is looking for an experienced videographer and digital content creator to deliver high quality content across various social media and online platforms.
This year, the Rural Business Awards is delivering a comprehensive digital content programme for our award finalists and sponsors, including an online National Final in February 2021.
We are looking for a highly experienced person to take responsibility for creating and delivering this online content. A key part of this role will be to film content of our award finalists in a number of locations around the UK so proven videographer experience and willingness to travel is essential. The job holder will be responsible for planning these visits, including the logistics, mapping out the content to be created and ensuring that the finished product is of a high quality.
The role will also involve general social media management across various channels, website content management, photography and associated editing.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a proven background of creating high quality video and other digital content
- Be experienced in planning, filming and editing high quality video content to suit various digital channels
- Be prepared to take on responsibility for all aspects of video production from storyboarding to the organisation of ‘filming days’ and liaising with other members of the business, through to editing and delivering the final high quality content
- Proficient videography, photography and editing skills
- Experienced using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experienced in general social media management and content creation
- Must be able to travel to locations around the UK in order to create content with award finalists – many locations will likely be in rural areas so own transport will be required
- Confident to plan and direct filming while on location
- Must be well organised and able to manage projects independently from start to finish
- Must be able to work within a marketing plan with set deadlines
- Have creativity and be able to contribute own ideas
- Rural knowledge or experience of working within the rural sector would be desirable
The role will be on an initial temporary full time basis from the start of November 2020 until the end of February 2021. Due to current restrictions, the role will be remote working, but after this travel to our Nottingham area office will be required on occasions.
Applications can be made by submitting a cv and cover letter using the form below, or alternatively by emailing these to email@example.com. Please provide a portfolio of previous video & digital content work alongside your application – applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Application deadline: 28/10/2020