- The opportunity to promote your brand to a potential audience of over 10,000+ individuals and organisations.
- Access to PR to enable you to access publicity and promotion around the Rural Business Awards.
- The potential to generate media interest & awareness of your business – to date 600+ articles delivering an EVA in excess of £150,000.
- Piggybacking on social media (over 8000 users across channels).
- Access to any additional events with partners, entrants, winners and guests.
- Personal introductions where appropriate.
- Access to high quality corporate hospitality with an influential, relevant rural business audience offering network and commercial revenue potential.
- Branding at the relevant awards venue including branding on media boards, screen in venue and verbal mentions.
- Opportunity to present an award at the relevant event
- Branding on RBA website – 50,000 active web visits since the start of the Awards in 2015. Of the 50,000 there have been 20,000 new visitors since January 2018 -42% of which return regularly to the site.
- Editorial and branding inclusion in event
- Use of RBA logo for the agreed term.
- The association and opportunities to network with the other partners, winners and entrants.
- Demonstrate your corporate commitment to the rural sector.
- Providing the opportunity to build brand preference and loyalty with new and existing customers.
- An opportunity to host (if appropriate) the judging for a region in accordance with the timeline.
- Judging at any number of regional or national finals is welcomed but not compulsory. Another great networking opportunity!