This award aims to celebrate any Professional Services business that has established a position in a rural locale or that serves a rural client group. These businesses will have embraced the challenges of operating within a rural marketplace, demonstrated by the development of a clear business strategy, which addresses the unique challenges of working with individuals and companies operating rural and land based businesses. The businesses will show a strong ethical approach and involvement and understanding of the businesses who they serve. The winning business will demonstrate:
• How and why the business better serves rural clients than urban or city based businesses and how the approach differs.
• Excellent customer care – going the extra mile.
• An understanding of the challenges of living, working or running a business in the rural marketplace.
• An understanding of the rural marketplace and how to address the communication challenges of keeping in touch with grass roots.
• What makes the business different and why clients choose their businesses services over those of competitors.
Best Rural Social Enterprise, Charity or Community Project
Our judges had a difficult task in early November when they had to judge all our 2020/21 entries to find the top 6 businesses in each category. We had so many fantastic entries, but the judges have decided on the businesses below to be named this year’s National Finalists.
Our National Finalists will now be judged once more before the winner and runner up in their category will be announced on Thursday 25th February 2021 at our online National Final.
Best Rural Professional Services Business Finalists
Isle of Wight
Duncan & Toplis
Fortem People Limited
Jane Craigie Marketing
The Great Out-tours