This award aims to celebrate an enterprise, charity or project that is shaping a rural community or impacting the rural way of life in a positive way. We are looking for inspiring stories of triumph over adversity and coming together of people to demonstrate the strength and passion of our rural communities. The winning business will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Absolute passion and commitment to the project and the rural way of life.
• A vision for continued success, sustainability, growth and clear strategic direction.
• Clear leadership and management of the organisation.
• A high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Clearly evidenced social, environmental and community impact.
• Good awareness and communication outputs.
• Evidence of creativity and innovation.
Category Sponsored by
We are thrilled that Hunters Law are once again our sponsor for the Best Rural Social Enterprise, Charity or Community Project category.
Our judges had a difficult task in early November when they had to judge all our 2020/21 entries to find the top 6 businesses in each category. We had so many fantastic entries, but the judges have decided on the businesses below to be named this year’s National Finalists.
Our National Finalists will now be judged once more before the winner and runner up in their category will be announced on Thursday 25th February 2021 at our online National Final.
Best Rural Social Enterprise, Charity or Community Project Finalists
Abberton Rural Training
CENTRE - SPACE
Llanwrtyd Wells Community Transport Ltd
Rural Youth Project
The Community Farm
Best Rural Social Enterprise, Charity or Community Project