The key dates for the the 2018 awards
The Rural Business Awards Timescales for 2018
1. Entries for the 2018 Rural Business Awards open on 1st November 2017.
2. The deadline for 2018 entries is Thursday 31st May 2018.
UPDATE 31/5/18 – our new regional deadlines are:
North – Monday 4th June – 10am
Midlands – Friday 8th June – midnight
Wales & Northern Ireland – Friday 15th June – midnight
South West – Friday 22nd June – midnight
South East – Friday 29th June – midnight
East – Friday 6th July – midnight
3. Shortlisting judging for each region will take place during June and early July 2018.
4. The shortlisted finalists will be announced throughout June and July 2018.
We try to be as quick as possible but following shortlisting we have to review the scoring and complete moderation. We are incredibly proud of our transparent judging system and offer feedback on all entries upon request,
We cannot always personally respond to all entrants, but all entrants will be informed by email when the shortlist is announced on our website.
5. Tickets go on sale
Tickets for the regional ceremonies will be available when the shortlist is announced. Shortlisted entrants will have priority access to tickets until the end of August 2018 after which they will be on general release.
6. Each region will have an awards ceremony to be held during October 2018.
Please see the ‘Ceremony’ page for more details of the ceremony for each region.
7. The National Final will take place in February 2019.
The regional winners from each category will go to the grand final for the chance of being crowned National Category Winners.
Attend a Ceremony
See what happened at last year’s event.
Our blogs, latest information & press releases.