The key dates for the the 2017 awards
The Rural Business Awards Timescales for 2017
1. Entries are now closed to The Rural Business Awards 2017.
2. Entries closed on 30th June 2017.
3. Judging took place on 4th July 2017 to obtain a shortlist. The final phase of judging will take place on 7th September 2017
The first stage of our judging process is carried out on Tuesday 4th July. Once the shortlist has been decided the judges will reconvene to complete the final judging on 7th September. This will decide the winner from the top 5 in each category.
4. The shortlist will be announced from 17th July 2017
We try to be as quick as possible but following shortlisting we have to review the scoring and complete moderation. We are incredibly proud of our transparent judging system and offer feedback on all entries upon request,
We cannot always personally respond to all entrants, but all entrants will be informed by email when the shortlist is announced on our website.
5. Tickets go on sale
Tickets for the ceremony will be available when the shortlist is announced. Shortlisted entrants will have priority access to tickets until the end of August 2017 after which they will be on general release.
6. The Ceremony take place on 5th October 2017 at Denbies Wine Estate, Surrey.
You can learn more about the ceremony by clicking here.