Register for FREE in the month of June 2017 to win Wine Tasting at Harrods & Lunch in a Michelin Star Restaurant.
T&Cs apply - see full details on our Enter page.
Scroll down to see the Awards Categories or download the entry guidelines.
1. Best Rural Start-up (to be judged regionally)
2. Outstanding Rural Diversification Project
3. Best Rural Clothing or Accessories Business
4. Rural Innovation of the year
5. Best Rural Manufacturing Business
6. Best Rural Professional Services Business
7. Best Rural Creative or Media based Business
8. Social enterprise / community project of the year
9. Best Rural Tourism Business
10. Best Rural Sporting Business
11. Rural Employer of the year
12. Rural Entrepreneur of the year
13. Best Rural Food & Drink Business
Download the full list of categories and entry guidelines here.
How to register
- Click here to go to our online submission programme
- Register to create an account.
- Start your entry (you can save it in-progress and return to add more).
- Submit your entry and pay your entry fee – £50 per category.
- Return any time to complete your entry and upload your presentations.
Click below to view our entry video!
Register for the RBAs during June 2017 to win Wine Tasting at Harrods & Lunch at a Michelin star restaurant.
Register your company for the 2017 Rural Business Awards during June 2017 for automatic entry to our June competition.
You will be entered into a prize draw for Wine Tasting at Harrods, followed by lunch for two at a Michelin star restaurant.
- Register for the Rural Business Awards online by the end of June 2017 – Register here.
- Date to be agreed with the lucky winner, subject to availability.
- Event is only held on a Friday.
What happens now?
- Submit your presentation material online by 30th June 2017 at the very latest!
- Pay for each entry you submit (£50 per category) – your presentation won’t be judged if you haven’t paid for each category entered.
- Judging takes place on 4th July 2017 hence the importance of the deadline!
- You will be notified if you have been shortlisted the week commencing the 10th July.
- Tickets to attend the ceremony will be open to finalists ONLY until the end of August.
- The Ceremony takes place on 5th October 2017 at Denbies Wine Estate, Surrey, where the winners will be announced.
- Tickets to the ceremony cost £120 per person