Entries for the 2019/20 Rural Business Awards are now open. Click on Enter Now to start your entry.
We will continue with a regional approach and, excitingly for the first time, there will be no entry fee to submit an entry for the Rural Business Awards. Our next regional awards ceremonies will take place during October 2019, with the National Final for the 2019/20 entry round held in early 2020!
We can’t wait to find the next rural business stars and champion their success!
The 2019 Categories
- Best Rural Start Up Business
- Best Rural Diversification Project
- Best Rural Retail Business
- Best Rural Professional Services Business
- Best Rural Creative, Artisan or Crafts Business
- Best Rural Digital, Communications or Media Business
- Best Rural Social Enterprise, Charity or Community Project
- Best Rural Tourism Business
- Best Rural Recreational or Outdoor Pursuits Business
- Best Rural Food or Drink Business
- Rural Young Person of the Year
How to Enter:
Click on the button below to start your online 2019 entry. Entries are open until 7th June 2019. There is no charge for entry.
Please download our entry guidelines below for more information about entering the RBAs, including category specific judging criteria.
The RBA Regions
Please use the map below to carefully check which RBA region you should enter: