5. The shortlist will be announced w/c 10th July 2017
4. Submit your content for judging by 30th June 2017
3. Receive the entry guidelines by email
2. Pay the entry fee of £50 when you register
1. Complete the registration form by 30th June 2017
How to enter the 2017 Awards:
Choose your category- you can also download the list:
1. Best Rural Start-up (to be judged regionally)
2. Outstanding Rural Diversification Project
3. Best Rural Clothing or Accessories Business
4. Rural Innovation of the year
5. Best Rural Manufacturing Business
6. Best Rural Professional Services Business
7. Best Rural Creative or Media based Business
8. Social enterprise / community project of the year
9. Best Rural Tourism Business
10. Best Rural Sporting Business
11. Rural Employer of the year
12. Rural Entrepreneur of the year
13. Best Food & Drink Business
Download full details here.
How to register
- Complete the form here*
- Pay your fee
- You will be emailed the entry guide once you have paid, make sure the email you give us is valid
- Submit your material in accordance with the guidelines for judging by 30th June 2017.
*If you’re entering the Start Up Category please select the correct region – North, Midlands, Wales, London, South West , South East or Scotland.
What happens now?
- You will receive your entry guide – read it carefully!
- Submit your material by 30th June 2017 at the very latest!
- Judging takes place on 4th July 2017 hence the importance of the material deadline!
- You will be notified if you have been shortlisted the week commencing the 10th July.
- The booking line to attend the ceremony will be open to finalists ONLY until the end of August.
- The Ceremony takes place in October at Denbies Wine Estate, Surrey, where the winners will be announced.
- Tickets to the ceremony cost £120 per person