The Rural Business Awards are going regional for 2018.
Having engaged with businesses now for three years, we have a good understanding of the remit and markets in which many of you operate. We have taken the decision that 2018 will see us take our Awards Regional. We will be running events in the North, East, Midlands, South East, South West and Wales. Our regional winners will be announced at six ceremonies throughout October 2018, with locations for these announced at a later date.
Each of the category winners will then be entered into our National Final with the opportunity to be crowned National Category Winner – the best of the best in each category. The National Final will happen at a ceremony in early 2019
The 2018 Categories
- Best Rural Start Up
- Outstanding Rural Diversification Project
- Best Rural Retail Business
- Best Rural Manufacturing Business
- Best Rural Professional Services Business
- Best Rural Creative or Media Based Business
- Rural Social Enterprise or Community Project of the Year
- Best Rural Tourism Business
- Best Rural Recreational or Outdoor Pursuits Business
- Best Rural Education or Training Business
- Best Rural Food Business
- Best Rural Drink Business
- Rural Employee of the Year
Download the full entry guidelines for all the categories, including the regional information and updated categories for 2018.
The RBA Regions
We are excited to announce that we are taking the 2018 Rural Business Awards regional. After three years of working with rural business’ we understand the importance of raising your business’ profile in your area.
We will be running events in the North, East, Midlands, South East, South West and Wales.