The Rural Business Awards are going regional for 2018
Having engaged with businesses now for three years, we have a good understanding of the remit and markets in which many of you operate. We have taken the decision that 2018 will see us take our Awards Regional. We will be running events in the North, East, Midlands, South East, South West and Wales. Our regional winners will be announced at six ceremonies around the country throughout October 2018.
Each of the category winners will then be entered into our National Final with the opportunity to be crowned National Category Winner – the best of the best in each category. The National Final will happen at a ceremony in late February 2019.
Rural Employee of the Year Category – Free Entry
Here at the Rural Business Awards, we believe that employees are vitally important to every business’ success, in fact, businesses wouldn’t exist without them! It is thanks to their endless enthusiasm, untiring determination and ingenious ideas that the rural sector is the uniquely inspiring place that it is today.
Do you think that your employees are as amazing as we do? Then nominate them for the Rural Employee of the Year Award. This is a great chance to show your employees how much you appreciate them, and to celebrate all the success you have achieved together.
Don’t miss our offer; totally FREE entry to the Rural Employee of the Year category, ending Wednesday 2nd May.
Use our discount code EMPLOYEE2018 at the checkout.
Terms & Conditions:
- The discount code, EMPLOYEE2018, can only be used for free entry in the Rural Employee of the Year category.
- Entries must be submitted before 5pm on Wednesday 2nd May 2018.
The 2018 Categories
- Best Rural Start Up
- Outstanding Rural Diversification Project
- Best Rural Retail Business
- Best Rural Manufacturing Business
- Best Rural Professional Services Business
- Best Rural Creative or Media Based Business
- Rural Social Enterprise, Charity or Community Project of the Year
- Best Rural Tourism Business
- Best Rural Recreational or Outdoor Pursuits Business
- Best Rural Education or Training Business
- Best Rural Food Business
- Best Rural Drink Business
- Rural Employee of the Year
How to Enter:
Click on the button below to start your online 2018 entry. Entries are open until 31st May 2018. The entry fee is £50+VAT per category entered. More detailed information and support can be found in our Entry Guidelines – download below.
The RBA Regions
We are excited to announce that we are taking the 2018 Rural Business Awards regional. After three years of working with rural business’ we understand the importance of raising your business’ profile in your area.
We will be running events in the North, East, Midlands, South East, South West and Wales.